Pyromusical Competition 2014

Nothing like an evening well spent under fascinating fireworks display. :)


Yes, this February, the boyfie and I chose to watch the 5th Pyromusical Competition in SM Mall Of Asia last February 22, 2014 as our pre-anniversary celebration. In case you wanna know more about the event, here's a link of their website - PYROPHILLIPINES. We bought a Gold Center ticket promo in Metrodeal which is Php600.00 for 5 tickets. But unfortunately, my friends who supposed to be with us ditched us. So it ended up the usual thing, just me and the boyfriend.

We arrived at MOA past 1 in the afternoon, and were so late for the Starting Over Again movie, so we decided to despoil time by watching another movie, which is ABNKKBSNPLAKo?! (Aba, nakakabasa na pala ako?)


It was  book written by the famous Bob Ong which was played by Jericho Rosales in the movie. I am no movie critic, so no reviews. For my standards, (a typical movie goer) the movie was just 3/5. But the book was awesome. you should read it, in case you want to reminisce your ugly duckling stage and adolescent years. (Movie Poster c/o Google)


We took our late lunch after movie which composed of purely healthy kani salad and California maki, cause the boyfriend is on a strict diet, but I have the priviledge to eat whatever I want so I had Oreo Blizzard ice cream plus extra Oreo and extra cashew nuts. Oh well, hello to a higher uric acid. HAHA.

Past 5pm when we went inside the venue, the boyfriend didn’t like area, so we decided to upgrade our ticket. Good thing that the organizers offered that option. Our Gold Center tickets was upgraded to a VIP one. We just add Php350.00. On VIP area, you get to sit and see the vast waters of Manila Bay where the fireworks display will be held. Here’s a picture of the Location Plan and the ticket prices for the PyroMusical Competition.



Spain and United Kingdom made the skies go bright and sparkling that night. Spain went into a simple fireworks display but it was synchronized by nice chosen songs such as Just Give Me A Reason and Roar. While United Kingdom, which won as the champion last 2011 and 2013 totally nailed it. The synchronization chose of song, colors of sparks and the whole presentation was prefect! I am hoping they will bring home the bacon again this year. Here’s a photo dump of the event. I was just using my iPhone, so sorry for the low quality of the picture. I promise to bring my camera next time.












We were fascinated by the display and all we can say was "wow", "grabe and ganda" It was our second time to watch it, first was last year, but definitely this time it's worth it that we bought the VIP seat. Next year we promise to buy the Patron ticket. (must work hard for that) Haha. I cannot recall the songs during the display, all I can remember was United Kingdom's ending was this...


I have a video clip of some of the highlights of the display. Check this link on my facebook page.









 I am so much in love with fireworks, and if you are a really close friend of mine, you know that my dream proposal is the one under fireworks display. :) Fireworks give me that certain feeling of glowing inside and just give me a sweet smile on my face. 


Comments

Popular Posts