Wrapped Up 2013

2013 has been the greatest year of my life so far. And I am wrapping it up today, making sure that every people who has been part of it and every blessing I received will be recognized. 

To the NEW FRIENDS and FAMILY
I was hired as an OPD-Nurse at UNIHEALTH Tagaytay Hospital and Medical Center. First ever blessing I received this year and my first job as a professional Nurse. Thanks to my OPD Family who has always been very welcoming and kind to me. Hindi ko na kayo maiisa-isa. I want you to know that you are all appreciated and thank you for the friendship.


After my contract in OPD, I was again hired on the same hospital but in a different area. This time, its the MedSurg Ward. This is one of the blessings which I am most grateful for. Not just for the job, but especially the friendship and family that I gained. Not to mention the skills and knowledge. 









For the friends WHO STAYED AND KEPT IN TOUCH

To my college friends, who still take the effort and make time to hang out. To my highschool best friends who despite the distance are still there. Thank you for keeping our friendship even at a distance and through busy schedules. 

I am blessed to see this lady lass after like almost a year. Nothing change! I love you sweetie! Take care of yourself! Wishing you a healthy 2014!


DPMS and company. Naks! Haha. More gala on 2014? :)


Hoy, Reina! Nakalimot ka na! Pero kahit ganun pa man, miss ka na din namin ni Cj! I love you and I wish you a happy 2014! 

Videzza! Nasaan lupalop ka man ng mundo, tandaan mo, mahal kita. Ikaw na! Yaan mo, ako bahala dito. :) Sana mabuo tayo ulit. Sa ibang bansa man o dito sa Pilipinas! :)) 


BANGITIS!! I miss you!! 

Abby & Kaye, shall we celebrate again this year?? 

For the TIME WELL SPENT WITH FAMILY.






Time well spent with family are always treasured. And I am thankful that I still have time to spent with family despite working on a busy schedule. These are just some of the precious moments shared with family this year. More on 2014!

For the ONE WHO STAYED AND NEVER CHANGE.

My love, thank you for everything. I'll just make this short and less cheesy! Thank you for staying and always showing how much I mean to you. For being sincere and loving and understanding. For absorbing all my complexities. For sticking around despite all my tantrums. Haha! Truly you are a blessing to me! You know how much I am grateful to God that He has given me someone like you. I will love you in this life and the next. I am praying a blissful and wonderful 2014 for us! More gala, bucketlist and goals! 

With less than 6 hours left, I am hoping that everyone who made my 2013 worth keeping in my timeline was recognized and felt appreciated through this post. Kung di ko kaya namention or natext, Sorry. Sorry talaga! To everyone, THANK YOU! I am wishing you a wonderful and prosperous 2014! Let us leave 2013 behind, along with the pain, the heartaches and the struggle. And let us all be brave and stronger for 2014. With all the positive vibes, WELCOME 2014!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts