Mother and Daughterss


Lately, I’ve been out almost every day of my life. Medyo nakakapagod din na sunod sunod na chill moments ang ginagawa ko. HAHA. This are just one of the many dates I have with Mommy Lhaira Garces and her baby Shopiebelles na super cutie patottie and sweet. 

Kasi mommy promised me that she’ll help me to gain stickers for Starbucks Planner. See I am desperate to have one talaga. I’ll have a planner na lang instead of boyfriend. HAHA.
Shopie was the one who ate Mommy’s order kasi bawal sa kanya ang coffee
which causes her to have migraine.
 

I am so lucky that every time I ask Mommy Lhaira to go out, she never refuses to me and I hope she will never get tired of it. We included Ukay Shopping na din in our list of dates.
Ukay Finds at 33pesos each. :)
Maybe some of you will be confuse how she became my “Mommy”. I don’t even know how it started. But as far as I can remember, I knew her since I was highschool. Probably 5 to 6 years ago yun! Mama Lhai na talaga tawag ko sa kanya nun. Maybe because the ex-bf who was also Mommy Lhai’s cousin calls her Mama Lhai, so nahawa siguro ako? HAHA Our friendship got even closer last year na super may pinagdaanan ako ng husto and Mommy Lhai was my only confidant. She knows my dirty little secrets! HAHA.

While we were hanging around Robinson Summit Ridge in Tagaytay, she suddenly mumbled “Ano ka ba, date niyo ni Shopie ito” Which I find so sweet. I really enjoyed and have fun sa bonding moments namin ni Shopie. I think we really need to do dates like this para hindi na mailang si Shopie sa akin. At bilang spoiled brat daughter din ako ni Mommy Lhai, she took my outfit photos. Sorry sa super chill na outfit. Well kahit nasa Tagaytay, pinagshorts padin ako. Keribells naman kasi yung ginaw.




Pero for the sake of photo, sinuot ko na din yung jacket na dala ko. :)  
Sorry na. Malakas kasi talaga ang hangin sa labas! :D


More more dates to come! First of many dates this 2013.

After this, I promise myself to enjoy my singlehood. Na super bobongga talaga ako ng gala this year. Hopefully an out of town trip with friends this summer. :D Yes, feeling independent ko naman! HAHA But fingers crossed. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts