Count your blessings.


JANUARY 11, 2012
First, let me greet my pretty best friend since elementary a HAPPY 21st Birthday.
Happy Birthday Abby! :)
I was scheduled that day for my interview in Mall Of Asia as a Company Nurse. I never get to take a picture of my outfit for interview, dahil wala akong kasama! Sayang! 


I wear my first ever peplum skirt pa naman! And I felt like I was an office girl talaga that day. The interview and surprise exam went well. Super THANK YOU LORD. My papers were passed to the Medical Director and he will be the one to decide if I get hired or not. So please, include me in your prayers.

After interview, I rushed to the cab going to Baclaran, cause I have to meet the parentals at SM Southmall. While on the cab, I felt like my phone was vibrating. Pero ibang feeling ng pagvibrate. Super siksikan sa cab, kaya di ako makagalaw. Parang hindi na vibrate. Parang kamay na yung nahahawakan ko. Then I made an instant move, I was surprised that my bag was opened already and yung phone ko, almost nasa labas na. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at the guy beside me and he can’t look at me. So sabi ng isip ko, bumaba na ako. Wala pa naman akong idea kung paano ko sasakay papuntang Baclaran ulit. Bumaba ako sa may DFA Macapagal. I was out of myself padin yata so I rushed to the guard dun sa Mcdonalds. I stayed there mga 5 minutes kasi I don’t know kung bumaba din yung guy na katabi ko sa cab at sinundan ako. Naglakad na lang ako from DFA to Baclaran na nakaformal outfit. I was walking and embracing my phone na nakasingit pa naman ang ATM at 500 peso bill ko. Nung nakauwi ako, I found two rosary sa bag ko. Exact place where I put my phone. Wala na kong naisip kundi THANK YOU LORD.
Look how I changed from AM to PM.
For those who are following me on Instagram,
you might have seen this photo. HAHA.
 Interview Fresh look then Reunion Haggardness look. 
Grabe the changes noh? :)
I arrived round 4PM in SM Southmall. The parents and me headed straight to my GrandMa’s house in BF Homes Paranaque. 
Mama, Lola Paking, Lola Diding and Tita Malou.
We had a mini reunion/homecoming because my GrandMa Francesca “Paking” was back in the Philippines after 30 years. I wasn’t even born when she left Philippines so imagine how many occasions she has missed. 

Not even ¼ of the whole PACETE-ARSAGA CLAN

3RD GENERATIONS.
THANK YOU LORD for giving Lola a chance to be home again. That night was a blast with my family and my cousins. 
Newest addition to Pacete Family. BABY YED. <3

Le cousins. 
Mi familia.
And syempre hindi mawawala ang outfitelles photo ko under the rain.




I have received two additional blessings but I am keeping my mouth shut about it. :D If you’re on twitter, you have probably seen my tweet that night. :D

I slept with a happy heart and a peaceful mind that night. Yung sobrang overwhelmed ako sa blessings na nareceive ako. Grabe talaga. Thank you Lord. I don’t think I deserve this but I am more than grateful to you for showering me blessing much more than I ask and I deserve. Lord, you showed me the real meaning of HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT. Yung sa sobrang dami mong natanggap at ang nasabi mo na lang SALAMAT LORD. Yung feeling na hindi ka na umiiyak sa sakit, kundi sa saya na lang. Yung feeling na hindi na pain yung laman ng puso mo, kundi puro pasasalamat.



Comments

Popular Posts