Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013.


As 2012 is about to close, I bid farewell to a year marked by achievements, happiness and surprises. Although there are some bumps roads, I suppose it was God’s hidden blessings. It was an interesting year for me. Mistakes here and there, found new friendships, heartbroken and received bountiful blessings. A year of great ups and downs and I am delighted to stay strong despite the discouragement and desperation. There’s a part of me that wants to stop thinking about this year ever happened but I have to remind myself that I have accomplished so much. Far more than I ever imagined I could.

I'm going to look back on 2012 as my transition year - the year I learned how to make it on my own, the year I really and truly grew up. With all the positivity I have now, I am looking forward to 2013. A year full of expectations. A year full of hope. It doesn’t matter if I’ll be spending the upcoming year alone or with someone special. What matters is I’ll be doing and making decisions all by myself for a better me. One thing that I’ve learned this year that I wanted to keep next year is the concept of YOLO (You Only Live Once) – It isn’t to go to smoke, drink and make an ass of yourself. IT IS TO GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE THAT MATTERS. :)

2013, I’ve been waiting for you. Bring out the best! Be awesome! I have high hopes for you!
Cheers to everyone! :) Have a fantastic New Year’s Eve. :)


Comments

Popular Posts