SEPTEMBERollerCoaster

Here’s a summary of what I had on my favourite month, September.
September 8. Thanksgiving Party.
I had a blast and so much fun with my friends and relatives.
Thank you guys for being part of this chapter of my life.

Elementary, Highschool and College Friends 
Highschool Friends
College Friends
Elementary Friends

With the most important person in my life, Mama & Papa


September 10. Major Turning Point.
Well, kinda memorable. I decided to end my 6 years relationship. And shit. This time it’s for real.


September 14. Oath Taking.
It was held on our school. We had testimonial dinner and enjoyed the Photobooth. Thanks to our Dean, the faculty and everyone in the College of Nursing and School of Midwifery of De La Salle Health Sciences Institute. We fail to achieve the 100% board exam rating but still they gave us a memorable oath taking treat.



Gladys Gertos Pacete RN 767224
With my BANGITIS and Gelo. My beloved RLEmates.

DPMS and Max <3

September 27. Start of my IV Training
September 30. IV Training Return Demonstration.
Details was posted on my previous post.

Well, it is a roller coaster ride, it is like one day, I’m in love, and then the next day I was completely broken. After what I achieve, I suddenly lose someone so close and dear to me. I just need to cheer up for the remaining days of the month. Anyway, I have no regrets, just lessons learned. Good to know that we are back to being “friends” now.
I’d really wanted to reveal what happened before; during and after that but I guess I should just keep my mouth shut and wait for the right time to blog about it. As of now, my heart status is HAPPY. Keep yourself updated on my tumblr. HAHA.


With love, DYS. 

Comments

  1. Looks like you had an awesome September. Hope October is just as kind :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah. Ma'am Angeline, ngayon ko lang nakita ko. Thank you po. I really appreciated your time to read my post and bonus pa ung nagcomment kayo. :)God bless. I'll continue to follow your blog po. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts