Chums.


Right after our registration in Red Cross Training, me and my close friends Simon and Prince, went straight to Muntinlupa to visit our beloved Mads. I missed hanging out with these guys. They are my best buddies. The time I spent with them is so priceless. Too bad that Max is not present because he is currently in Bicol for a volunteer service. We miss you Max!

Prince, Simon and Me had to go to Mad’s house with no idea of where it is. I trusted my navigation skills and Mad’s sketch on how we can go to their place. We dropped by in Molito Alabang to buy some pizza at Domino’s so we can have something for Mads.
 Simon, Me, Prince


I can’t tell you how many times we had to ride the jeepney and tricycle because if i blog it in details, you’ll get bored. Haha. Anyway, after hours of searching, we finally arrived at Mads’s place. So sweet of her to cook carbonara for us.  Sorry I wasn't able to take a picture of Mad's carbonara because I am too hungry. HAHAHA.

Because we really miss each other, we had some chit-chats, videoke moments and picture takings.




There are no dull moments with them..



With love, DYS. 

Comments

Popular Posts